Skin Cancer Awareness
November 21-27th is skin cancer awareness week
Did you know early detection is the best detection against skin cancer?
Please watch this video for more on how to check your skin.
Our GPs are skilled in performing skin checks and in the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers.
Should you wish to have one of our doctors check your skin, book your appointment online or call us.
We are offering the Astra Zeneca COVID-19 vaccination. Appointments can be made online, via the HotDoc App or by phone.
Medicare Bulk billing for most eligible consultations
Open 6 days a week, after hours appointments available
Our clinic is AGPAL accredited
The Chisholm Medical Centre took over operations from the National Health Co-op that operated the Chisholm clinic on the same premises.
Our clinicians and staff, who served you under the NHC for a number of years, opted to continue serving you, joining hands with some new faces under new management.
Quality Holistic Healthcare
We strive to deliver quality Holistic Healthcare to you, your family and the entire community of Chisholm, the whole of Tuggeranong and surrounding regions.
Wide Range of Services
Our clinicians offer a wide range of skills across General Practice. Some of our clinicans are experienced in skin cancer diagnosis and treatment as well as mior surgical procedures.
At Chisholm Medical Centre, we offer a wide range of services.
Including but not limited to skin cancer diagnisis and treatment
We specalise in Geriatric Medicine and Care of the elderly
We provide services in Mental Health care, including Mental Health care plans
- Diabetes, Cardiovascular disease, chronic pain, Asthma, COPD, etc.
- GP Management plan and Team Care Arrangement
- Weight loss management
- 40 to 49 yr old Diabetic risk assessments
- 45 to 49 yr old Health Assessments
- Annual over 75 yr old Health Assessments
- Heart Health checks
- ATSI (Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander) health assessments for all age groups
Men's, Women's and Children's Health including:
- Developmental Checks
- Asthma & Anaphylaxis Management & Action Plans
- Family planning
- Pre-employment medical
- Commercial Driving Medical
- Work Injury management & rehabilitation
- Other work medicals
- Travel advice
- Travel vaccinations (exluding yellow fever, Japanese encephalitis, TB and cholera vaccines)
Vaccines are prescribed and given by our friendly team of nurses
This includes skin excisions, removal of lumps and bumps etc.
- Iron Infusion
- Steroid Injections
- Wound care and dressings
- Pathology services by Laverty Pathology
- Physiotherapy & Exercise Physiology Services
Meet our hardworking team